Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rants 'N Random Readings

So I copied Five Funny Feet again, and created my own book review blog. It is really just a space to list the books I've read, keep track of how many pages I've read and share my thoughts about what I have read. I love books and reading so much, it is such a great escape for me. I can't imagine the writing process and how authors are able to put me right in the middle of the action and make me feel so many different things just by the words they use to tell the story. Reading is one of my passions and I will be sharing it HERE. I also have my current read and my last read listed on this page, as originally I was only going to post them on this site, but I liked the idea of loving books and stories so much that they deserved their own space. So if you're interested, check it out, and if not that's ok too. Like I said, my new book site is really going to be dedicated to keeping track of my reads, and my opinions on what I've read.

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!