Sunday, April 26, 2009

8 Things

Ginger over at Ginger's house tagged me for Eight things. So here they are if you're interested:

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Rayna learning how to roll around the room or crawl
2. Taking our trailer and going camping May long weekend
3. Taking our vacation to see friends in southern BC this summer
4. Warm weather. Summer.
5. Getting my photos organized
6. Getting my P365 caught up and getting some digital layouts done
7. Scrapbooking on my birthday
8. The day both my kids sleep through the night, thus giving me a full night of sleep, uninterrupted.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to a National Scrapbooking day with my sister and organized photos all day.
2. Went to a family BBQ on my husbands side
3. Sat by the fire pit and visited
4. Laughed
5. Laughed so hard I cried
6. Took pictures of my brother in laws standing in the fire
7. Drove my brother in law's truck home
8. Fed my baby her 2:00am feeding.

Weird that they were done in that order too!

8 things I wish I could do
1. Sleep all night
2. Scrapbook all day
3. Have enough energy to deal with the kids, do housework, AND do all the stuff I want to do
4. Free motion quilt really well
5. Finish more projects
6. Fly
7. Leave some kind of legacy for my future grandkids and great grandkids
8. See the Ellen show live

8 tv shows I watch
1. House
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Lost
4. Ugly Betty
5. The Mentalist
6. Ellen
7. Dora the Explorer (not by choice)
8. Spongebob Squarepants (sometimes by choice. That sponge is CRAZY!)

Now I need to tag 8 people so here goes:
I don't really know who to tag for this, and I posted because I was tagged, but consider yourselves all tagged! If you want to, go ahead and post your "8 Things". It's a little insight in to my day and the things I'm excited about. TTFN.

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!