Thursday, July 9, 2009

Project 365

I don't know if I ever posted on here about me doing project 365, but I am. What it is, is that you try to take a photo every day, do a layout once a week, and at the end of the year, you will have a great set of pages of your year in review! Great for Christmas gifts and the like. I got a little behind, and have just recently started back in doing the layouts again. (And when I say a "little" behind, I use the term loosely). Here is my Week 5 layout (that's right, week 5 lol).I used the Life 365 kit from Weeds and Wildflowers, and template #117 from Scrapping with Liz. It was a freebie on her blog, and may be expired by now, but she sells them dirt cheap! She also posts free templates pretty much every day, so I follow her blog and download pretty much everything she posts. I also love the 365 kit, there are so many great elements, dates and borders and the designers are adding to the kit throughout the year. That's it, just a little update, TTFN.

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!