Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Scrap That Idea Layouts!!

I'm so excited to show you my very first layouts as a CT member for Scrap that Idea! I got to play with the collab kit for October, called October Harvest, and is it ever fabulous! Here is a preview of the whole kit:Isn't it HUGE?!?! There is a little bit of everything in this collection, from frames, flowers, clustered borders, fall elements, paper, even some Halloween goodies!! Here is my first layout, a picture of Rayna, my little Frankenstein. Seriously, since I have started the dayhome my cute, sweet little one year old has really turned into a monster! The journalling font I used is A Little Pot, and the date stamp is the Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman. The "Frankenstein" is one of the two alphas that are included in the kit. And here is my second layout (although Edward comes second to no one hehe). This kit is so versatile I even managed to get a Twilight layout out of it! I used the Twilight font for the title, and the Be Safe font for the list. And just so we're all clear, I'm not a Rob fan by any means, I think he did an ok part in the movie, but he is the only image we have that can be related to Edward, so he'll have to do!! lolSo that's it! If you'd like to purchase the kit, it's on sale for the first 48 hours!! Head on over to the store!! Make sure you check out the designers blogs over the next few days for a couple freebies with this kit as well!! Vicki's got the freebie today. Over and out :)

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic layouts! Great to have you on the team xx

Maurine Stettler said...

Had to stop in and tell you what a great job you did on both of these! They are very lucky to have you on their CT!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Great job! I love the Frankenstein one.

Commercial Cleaners Redlands said...

Nice blogg post

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!