Saturday, October 10, 2009

Girly Girl

Hey everyone! Vicki has a great new kit out! It's called Girly Girl, and here is what I did with it, my sweet baby girl turned one this month, and her dress totally matched this kit! The font is DJB Angel Baby by Darcy Baldwin, and I also used photo overlays by Lynne Marie Designs.And I also did a boy layout, using Girly Girl!! Leave it to me lol. Chase has really started wanting to read, and when I don't have time, he simply says, "I'll just read it to myself" which is totally funny as he's only 4 and isn't quite there yet. He sure makes up quite the story as he goes through the pages though! I think in this shot he realized I was taking his picture, hence the tiny frown hehe. Ahh, the life of a child of a scrapaholic (which also = photo taker-holic). I used my hand stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman for the date tag, and Pea Krisby Funky for the journalling. And here is the kit in it's entirety. Isn't it lovely?? It's on sale as well for the first 48 hours for only $3 so click on the preview to be directed to the store! Til next time, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!