Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harvest Thanks, This is Halloween

Hey guys! I have two kits to show you today! The first one is from Cheri at Dream Big Designs called Harvest Thanks. Here is the full preview:And for my first layout I used the Hand Stamped Alpha on the date tag and the title is CK Ali's Hand with Gungsuh Che (I did a search but it comes up as a Japanese font, so I suppose any old typewriter font will do lol):
And the second kit is from Stacey. I tell you she is a designing powerhouse!! She keeps cranking them out. Her laptop must be permanently attached to her arms!!! lol. Seriously, she's keeping us pretty busy! Her new kit is just in time for the spooky holiday, and it's called This is Halloween. Here is the preview of the whole kit:
For my first layout, I used the font Jamaistevie for the title and Pea Mique Bold for the journalling. I also used a template by Crystal Longbrake.
For my second layout I used the font Dead Hardy for the title, and the font that is included in the kit. Isn't it great!! I used the googly eyes off the font as an element. I love them!So thanks for looking, and always happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!