Friday, October 9, 2009

Hauntingly Cute

I have some new layouts to share!! These ones are from Halloween last year, which I never did scrap!! (Can you believe THAT?!) And I scrapped them with Kathy Winters new Halloween kit called Hauntingly Cute. Here is a preview of the kit, as well as the alpha:Pretty cute right! Here are my first two layouts. On this one everything is from the kit, and the title is using the alpha. The journalling font I used was A Red Bucket, and the Hand Stamped Alpha on the tag is by Michelle Coleman. I loved these photos of Chase, and this was so much fun! He was so excited to carve pumpkins, and was happy to scoop out the guts with the super scoop we gave him...and then he reached in...and all hell broke loose! He was not a happy camper once he felt all that slime!! It was too funny. I wonder how he'll do this year lol.This one I used the kit, as well as the Lil Thoughts - Halloween, also by Kathy Winters. I used the Hand Stamped Alpha by Michelle Coleman on this one as well. This is my son and his cousins trick or treating last year.This is a preview of the Lil Thoughts - Halloween. Makes adding titles to your page a breeze!!When I saw this spooky house, I instantly wondered how I could make it Batman's Mansion!! I thought this was such a cute element! For the title, I used the font Bosshole (I know, sounds awful, right?!) for the words "Batman is" and Creepy Words for the "spooktacular".
This layout is all about Chase and doing crafts! Little did I know that Elmers plain ol white glue doesn't really stick to felt, it just sort of soaks in lol. I had to re-hot glue all the pieces back on after we were finished, and by this time, one fang was missing lol. The journalling font I used was Bosshole again, and I colored it to match my layout. I think this is a pretty Halloweeny font, don't you? I also added the "Fangtastic" from the Creepy Words pack, I love how it hugs the corner of my photo!Here is a preview of the Creepy Words pack, I loved adding these to my pages! The colors and extra little elements are so fun, and takes some of the work out of titling my layouts.
So if you're looking for a great Halloween kit, this is it! I had no trouble cranking out these 4 layouts, there are so many great elements here! As always, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Gina said...

oh wow! all your lo's are fabulous!!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!