Sunday, October 11, 2009

Louann

Hello everyone! Mel has a new kit today called Louann, it's part of her CT series where she lets her CT determine the colors and Mel designs it. Pretty nice right?! Here is a preview of the whole kit: And here is the layout I did with it. I used a photograph of some of my favorite things, my books, my laptop (of course!) and coffee. Mmmm. Me loves me some coffee hehe. The font I used is Anke Calligraphic FG
As always, the kits are on sale for the first 48 hours, so this kit is only $3 at Scrap that Idea!! Just a reminder too, if you'd like to visit the blogs of any of the Scrap that Idea team, their blinkies are all linked to their blogs in my sidebar. Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!