Monday, October 5, 2009

Scrapbooking Obsession

Hey, I know I've been a little quiet about Kathy Winters Designs, the very first CT I made it onto. Just after we got started, Kathy had a few things at home to take care of, and she took a short hiatus from designing. Let me tell you she's back! She's got a brand new kit coming out in the next couple weeks, and it is fantastic! In the meantime, I played around with another one of her word art kits, this one is about scrap booking! Here is my layout, I used the Digi Files #8 for this layout. Have you been to the Daily Digi yet? It is a fabulous site, and they post about everything from the current designers for the Digi Files to everyday tips and tricks for moms, it's a great site. The Digi Files is only $5, and you get a collaboration of sorts from usually at least 5 or six different designers, it's a great deal for what you get. (And no, I'm not on their CT, I just really love a great deal, so I thought I would share!) Every month there is a new set, I love it. Here is a preview of the whole word art pack, and you can get it exclusively at Scrapable.I think a great word art can make or break your page, and Kathy has some of the best word art out there!! Go check it out! Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!