Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Witches Brew and QP's!!

Wow, the kits just keep on coming! This one is great for Halloween, or any layout! It's called Witches Brew by Dream Big Designs. Check it out:And here is my first layout with it, from Halloween last year, Chase was thrilled to be Batman!! Rayna was baby Batgirl, since she was only a month old, it was pretty cute. I used the font A Little Pot for the journalling.This one is a crazy face I managed to get of Rayna when she was a month old, she looks like such a gnome, but I thought it was hilarious!! I used a new font I bought, I found it through the Daily Digi blog, as she posted a layout with another alpha by Nancy Rowe Janitz (there is also a freebie template on that post as well!!) The font I used is called Sponged Shmootz. I just love how it looks on this page, like I really stamped it on there. I also used it for the date in the lower green circle.I turned both of these layouts into quick pages for you all as well! Click on the preview to download, password is witch.
Special thanks again to Cheri from Dream Big Designs for continuing to allow me to play with her great kits! And can you believe she sells them for only a dollar?! ALL THE TIME?! That's not a sale price, so I think it's a very small price to pay for what you get. If you'd like to grab the kit head on over to her store, or just click the kit preview. Thanks for visiting, and happy scrapping! (Oh, and if you download, please let me know what you think? I know we see this all the time, but it really does make a difference to us to hear that you like what we've done!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Thank you.

grammadiane said...

Thank you Dear for the Darling QPs...I Love 'em....

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!