Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Little TuTu

Hey everyone! I'm pressed for time so I'm going to make this short and sweet! (And from the looks of this preview I've already got the "sweet" part done! Mel's new kit My Little TuTu is out, and is so sweet! Perfect for all those little ballerina's out there, or everyday layouts as well. This is what I did with it, some of my macro shots of my flowers from this summer. Yes, sadly, summer is over for us here. Average daily temps have been anywhere from 0C to -10C. Sucks. We had snow for Halloween, but that's a common occurrence here.
Here is my second layout (I just love those sparkles and I wanted them to look like they were coming off my niece's wand). I used the hand stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman on the date tag. That's it! I should be having a bunch of fun at my scrapbooking retreat right now, so you guys all have a great weekend!! Let me know what you guys are all doing hey!? I love reading your comments :)

2 comments:

MrsCullenized said...

Very cute!

Marie-France Gervais said...

Cute layouts!
And I feel your pain for temps as Northern Ontario has already had quite a bit of snow and some really chilly temps (though not as bad as you yet...).

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!