Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scrap That Idea Freebies!! And other sales!

Hey guys, so Vicki has a new freebie kit on her blog this week, I think she's giving it out in parts, so make sure to stop by her blog and grab it! Here is a preview:
and here is what I did with it, I used the font Blomster:
Mel also has a freebie kit out as well, and if you hurry you can still get the first two parts free!! And Cheri is having a huge sale this week over at My Life and Scrap, so make sure you grab any kits you've been eyeing for your stash:

I also think I passed the deadline for winners to contact me for their blogiversary prizes, so I'll be re-drawing later today for some prizes that weren't claimed, so stay tuned for that too!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks Rose!!! Your LO is beutiful too. Your baby is so gorgeous!!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!