Monday, December 28, 2009

Freebies!

Hey guys, busy busy busy time of year, I haven't had time to post anything lately! Just thought I would pop on to let you know there are some freebies floating around, check out this Christmas freebie kit from Stacey: and a layout I did today with it:
Also, Vicki has a winter freebie on her blog too, she is releasing it in bits every week, so make sure you head over there and check hers out as well!
I also did this little hybrid project using a kit called Indigo Winter by Kitty Designs and a template by Kelly Ratzlaff, as I needed a box for some of the gift cards I bought this year (I totally rocked the gift cards, it made shopping for nieces and nephews so much easier!!) and this matchbox was the perfect size!!I don't know if you can tell by the photos, but my un-naturally sweaty hands made the ink start to come off onto my fingertips, leaving me with blue tipped fingers for the rest of the day. Funny that it comes off the paper, but not off my fingers!! Anyways, hope your Christmas was jolly and your boxing day deals were wonderful (if you're into that, which I so am not!!) and that you had some relaxing time with your family! Our Christmas was pretty good, the kids were moderately well behaved this year, and I stuffed myself at not one but two turkey dinners! And even though things have been tight, Santa was good to everyone in my family this year too! If you don't hear from me before the New Year, best wishes to everyone!!

1 comment:

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Loving your slider boxes! super cute!! Thanks for the heads up :)

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!