Saturday, December 19, 2009

K is for Kitty

And Stacey's alphabet series continues! I seriously don't know how she keeps coming up with these ideas! Here is her new kitty kit, called K is for Kitty:Aren't those little doodled kitties the cutest? And of course, this gave me an excuse to scrap my photos of bud from this spring. (I took these photos just a couple weeks before he died! So weird how that worked out. It was a very sad day, you can read about it HERE if you want.)And this one was more of my little tribute to him, the faded photo of him and the faded paw print are how I feel, I still think about him quite often, and he definitely left paw prints on our hearts! I used the font P22 Cezanne for the title.
This is a great kit if you have kitty's!! Go grab it while it's on sale for the first 48 hours, and check Stacey's blog for any goodies she might have for you!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!