Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry & Bright

Hey all, hope you're feeling merry and bright these days! Christmas is coming up so fast, I haven't quite had time to feel the spirit, but I hope it creeps up on me soon. I remember that feeling as a kid, the anticipation and the waiting, and it just doesn't feel like it used to. Anyways, that's another story for another time! I really just wanted to do a short and sweet post about Kathy Winter's new Christmas kit called Merry and Bright. It's a really cute hand doodled kit and it was so much fun to do layouts with. Here is the full preview:She has a separate alpha that comes in six different colors to coordinate however you like on your layout. I love this alpha! So whimsical.
My first layout is of my daughter, getting busted sneaking into the cookies when I ran upstairs to change. I come downstairs to find her sitting on the floor shovelling cookie into her face, with the evidence spread out all around her!! I have to hand it to her, she did try to share when she saw me!! I was so mad at the mess right in that moment, but had the brains to grab my camera and take a couple photos, knowing that it was a scrapable moment. Now I think it's cute and funny, but at the time all I was thinking was that I had another mess to clean up!
And this one was her again, only last year at this time!! They grow and change so much, although with the way she is getting into everything that 4 month age sure looks good again!! She's still not sleeping through the night anyways, so I think I'd be farther ahead if she had quit growing!! I also used a freebie template from Vicki's blog, so if you like the layout, head on over there and snatch up the template!! She also has a collection of previous blog freebie templates in the store (four of them for only a dollar!!), and you can find those ones HERE.Also, some of the other fantastic girls that are on Kathy's CT with me made you some freebies, I think there are some gift tags and a quick page on Kathy's blog, so make sure you go snag those to go with your kit! I'm off to bed now, to nurse this awful cold I have. Any time spent sitting at the computer leaves me congested to the point of not being able to breathe through my nose!! Thanks for looking, and I hope you are enjoying every moment leading up to the big magical day!!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!