Monday, December 7, 2009

My Guy Ty

Hey everyone! Cheri over at Dream Big has a great new boy kit out, called My Guy Ty! Check it out:I just love Cheri's kits as she always has really unique elements that you don't see all the time. Here is one of my layouts, I used a template by Lindsay Jane.And this one was another template by Janet Phillips, and I'm finding I'm loving her templates, they're simple and quick and I always love how they come out. And don't you just love those road signs?
Make sure and stop by Cheri's blog for the freebies that the rest of the team will have for you! I haven't had time lately, but I'm hoping on the new year I'll have a little more free time to do some freebies for anyone that might like them! And if you want this kit, grab it right away, as Cheri will keep it on special for the first week!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!