Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things that Go

Hey all! Just a quick post to let you know Mel has a new kit out today, called Things that Go! It's a bright fun kit perfect for layouts of your kids! Mel went all out and there are extras like brag books, flairs and additional alphas! Check it out:Here is my first layout! I think it feels kind of cheesy, but I love the extraction, and think it also looks kind of cute. Cheesy but cute. Not super inspired maybe, but a fun little layout. This layout is more typical of what I tend to do!! lol. Chase building his train set. I also used a template by Janet Phillips.
So as always, thanks for looking, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for the blog comments. You are always so kind and thoughtful, and I want you to know that it hasn't gone unnoticed. I appreciate it! Thank you!!! Merry Christmas! Kristin

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!