Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter

I am so excited to tell you about Sara's new kit, Winter! It is absolutely gorgeous! I loved getting to play with this one! There are lots of glittery and snowy elements, and the colors are so beautiful. Here is the full preview:
And here are my layouts, I've really gotten fond of using templates lately, I have zero inspiration some days, and am really looking forward to Christmas break!! lol. This one I used a template by Dunia that was in my Digi Files #10 grab bag. The alphas that are in the Winter kit are so beautiful too! The photo is courtesy of my sweet little angel niece!This layout was a template also, but this one was a "jumper" by Crystal Livesay. I love how this turned out, and the dark blue paper is so pretty. And if you're quick, you can hop over to Sara's blog and grab a sampler of this kit!!
What? You're still here? Get going!! lol. Thanks for visiting, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!