Saturday, January 2, 2010

Colour My World!

Hey guys, Vicki has a new kit out today, called Colour My World, and is it ever packed full of colours. I don't know how many times I told her how much I love the colors in this kit, so bright and vibrant. Here is the full preview:And here is my layout, I used a template "jumper 23" by Crystal Livesay (I really love her templates!) I also used a photo texture by Cinnamon Designs on my photo. This one I absolutely LOVE. I loved this template by Janet Phillips, and how my layout turned out, (I originally bought the template at the Daily Digi, but Janet has since moved to the Sweet Shoppe). I loved the papers I chose from Vicki's fantabulous kit, and I love how my photos matched the kit (totally didn't even try to do that!).So another day, another post!! Feels like all I blog about is scrapping, but there really isn't too much else going on in my world right now. I've been trying to do some quilting, but I barely even manage to get pieces cut without my kids interrupting me. Crafts have dwindled to nil as well, but I am still trying to read and take time for me too. This time of year is so busy! On top of everything else we women regularly do, we have to do all the "Christmas stuff" on top of it, like planning meals, shopping and wrapping, making cards. Maybe I put it all on myself, I dunno! Anyone out there have a hubby that does shopping for anyone other than his wife?? I know I sure don't! Hope your new year has started off properly and that your holidays have been great! I know I'm really looking forward to making a fresh start this year!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Rose!!! Like always your LO are so beutiful, I just wanna wish you a happy new year. Big Hugs

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!