Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Complicated

I went to see this movie last night (having a bit of a rough week so my sister took me ♥). I had wanted to see Avatar, but when we got there it was already sold out, and she really wanted to see this one. I expected a romantic comedy, but this movie genuinely surprised me with just how good it really was. I mean, Meryl Streep is always fantastic, and with Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin too, you can't really go wrong. And while I kind of disliked Alec Baldwin's character, I think he kind of stole the show! It was so much funnier than I expected, the audience was laughing so hard through parts that you couldn't hear what was being said. It was really good, and if you have time, definitely go see it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

i want to see that one. I always like her movies. Glad to know I can put it on my list to see.

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

This is one I'd like to see with the girls! I'm glad you got to see it and said it was really good. I need a good belly laugh movie!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!