Sunday, February 14, 2010

MEGA POST!!

Wow, we're into February already! I have been a very busy girl as of lately and my poor little blog has been sorely neglected. I've been needing to update my book blog as well, but that one will have to wait for the moment. Between work, and kids and scrapping, there's not much time left at the end of the day! So first of all, Scrap That Idea is now open!! And new and improved!! Make sure you stop by the new store and check out all the new releases, the new look and the new gallery!! All the girls have new kits out, and each and every one of them is fantastic!! So grab a cup of coffee, some snacks, and settle in for the largest and longest post I think I may have ever done!! There is a new collab kit out by all the girls appropriately named New Beginnings. I love the color combo with this one, and there are so many papers and elements to choose from the combinations are endless! My layouts:**Template by LaurieScraps


Check out Mel's new colorful kit called Giggles. The elements are so incredibly cute!! The stickers remind me of the Mr.Men book series, anyone remember them?? Mel also has a couple add-ons for this kit, like some quick pages and stuff, and has it all bundled up for a super cheap price so make sure to look check it out!
And because I'm a slacker I only got one layout done with this kit. I may still do another one, I just haven't had time!! I used a template by Kristal Hartley for this one.

Stacey's new kit out is the next in her alphabet series called M is for Make My Day. I just love the colors in this one!


My layouts:
**Template by CSchneider


Stacey also has some CU items in her store, like frames and text paths, so make sure you check them out too if you're interested!

Sara's new kit is called Cafe Rose and is beautiful as well, check it out:
My layouts:
**Template Freebie from The DigiChick
**Template by Yin
I'm not sure what happened to my text on this layout, but that's not what it was supposed to look like! And I'm so lazy I didn't take the time to fix it, so just ignore it!! lol.
Vicki's new kits are so awesome, the first one is called Fun Times, it has a great mix of papers and I just love the craft paper with all those brights!
For both of my layouts, I used Vicki's templates, they were previous blog freebies, and she has packaged them up and put them in her store, you get four templates for only a dollar!
And here are my layouts, (for this first one I also used bokeh effects on the photo by Kaleidoscope):
Her next kit is called Doodle Love, probably because it is full of hand drawn elements that Vicki drew herself!
And my layouts:
Credits: Doodle Love by Vicki A Work in Progress, photo overlay by Lynne Marie Favreau, font Typewriter Royal 200
Credits: Doodle Love by Vicki A Work in Progress, template by Digi Designs by Denise, font Rockwell
Her next kit is Love is in the Air. Such a great kit!! Check out the preview:And here are my layouts, credits underneath:**Template by Crystal Livesay
I just love the alpha in this kit, isn't it great?!**Template by wmsquared

And in other scrapping news, Ptitesouris has a new kit out this week called Little Leane. It is so adorable, and I just love those soft purples and her different elements. Here is the preview:

My layout with this kit (template by Crystal Livesay):So as always, thanks for looking and happy scrapping! Make sure you go grab these kits while they are on sale! And make sure you check out the STI girls blogs, I think they all have freebie kits out right now in celebration of the new store!! (Click on their blinkies in the sidebar). TTFN, and have a great Valentine's weekend!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Your LO's are Fantabulous as always girl!!!!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!