Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bad Bad CT member

WOW, life is so busy! I have been a horrible CT member and haven't blogged any of the most recent new releases from the teams I am on! So little time for all this computer stuff that I love! SO I'll make it short and sweet and just jump right in on all the kits that I have to show you, first up is a kit that I requested of Stacey as I have the first photos of Rayna on the training potty, and seeing as how her next alphabet kit was for the letter "P" I thought P is for Potty Training would be a great kit, and I was right! (That was me tooting my own horn there if you missed it lol).
I feel so bad, I only managed to get one layout done, and I'm the one that requested the kit! Here's my layout, (**Template by Scrapmuss):
And Vicki has this great Boyfriend kit in the store, the colors are great for all your guy layouts!
My layout, (**template by KLewis):
Ptitesouris has been busy as well, and her kit La Maison des Lutins is out now, and is so gorgeous!My layout (and look at me go with the extraction and no template!! WOOO!) :Also she has this new wedding kit out called The Beautiful Day of My Life:
And before I show you my layout, I'm going to show you this wonderful Elegant Romance word art by Kathy Winters Designs, it can be used in so many ways, and I used it as a clipping mask for paper in this one, which I scrapped with the wedding kit:My layout (**template by Crystal Livesay) :
And last but not least is this awesome collab kit by Dream Big Designs and RebeccaB, called Let's Hear it for the Boys! It has so many elements, the options are truly endless, and it's great for all those guys layouts, or renos, so many uses, and I love all the tool elements!

My layouts (here I go again with no template!) :

(** template by NiniGoesDigi) I love those hexagon shapes! I thought it went so well with this kit!So that's it for the moment, in a couple days there will be a bunch more! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!