Monday, March 15, 2010

New kits!

There are some great new kits out this week! Check out this bright Easter kit by Mel Hains Designs called Hop Along: My layout **template by Julie Billingsley:
And this lovely pastel kit by Sweet Blossom Designs called Easter Delight:

My layout **template by BTA designs:
Stacey also has this cool kit called Q is for Quality Time:
Stacey has some QP's available with this kit as well, so if you're interested make sure you check them out in the store! My layout **template by Vanessa Armstrong: Dream Big Designs also has a new kit out called Charity:
Here are my layouts **template by Crystal Livesay:
And no template for this one (yay me!!)
Sorry for the quick update, thanks for looking, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!