Monday, April 5, 2010

CT duties hehee


Okay, here are the other kits I've been slacking on telling you about, the first is this awesome Springy-Easterish type of kit, called Spring's Renewal, and the cutest matching alpha ever!


My layouts (template by WMsquared):

(template by Gypsy Couture)
The second kit is a beautiful kit by Dream Big Designs, called A Child's Dream:
My layouts, (template by scrapvoyages):And check me out - no template!! Wooo!

That's it for now, I'm behind on doing up my kit for Ptitesouris, and now my stint on her CT is over (thank goodness, I can't keep up!!). Her kits are beautiful, so as soon as I get a layout done with her latest kit, I'll show you that one too! We're going to Avatar tonight and I'm so excited to see it, so there will be no scrapping tonight!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!