Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Freebie and Sale!!

Hey guys, I have a whole swack of kits to tell you about, like two weeks worth, but am pressed for time right at the moment, which seems to be the theme of my life lately, and somethings gotta give!! I don't know if I can keep up to this all summer! I just wanted to make sure I let you know about this freebie over on Cheri's blog, (Dream Big Designs), it's her birthday bash this week, so make sure you head over there and grab this beautiful kit! It's only a freebie for this week, and then it goes to the store so grab it while you can!
I did a layout with this one as well, love this kit, it's so fantastic! Great freebie hey!! I also used a photo tab template by Jen Caputo.
Also, she's having a huge 60% off sale in honor of her birthday as well, so make sure you check out her stores here and here and nab any kits you have been eyeing up!!!

So happy birthday Cheri!! I hope to be back tomorrow to show you a bunch of new kits!! See you then!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!