Thursday, August 5, 2010

As usual, I'm short on time, I'm so exhausted tonight, I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday! Gonna do my quick post and then go to bed! So here are the new kits out for this week, and first of all Melly is back with a couple new kits that are awesome! Check these out, this one is called Savannah's Favorite Things:
My layout, freebie template by Steffi:Mel's second new kit is called Mother Earth, her mojo is back and better than ever!My layout, Rayna helping dig potatoes, so cute! Template by Kelley Mickus.And last of all but definitely not least, the August collab kit, I just love this one, it's gorgeous! I love all the teal and orange together, this one is called Fairytale Summer:Here is my layout, my soother baby, we sooo need to ditch that pretty soon! Template by Sara Gleason.That's it, have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!