Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The new collab kit for September is here!! It's fantastic, check it out HERE. And of course, being the slacker that I am, I didn't do a layout with this one! I DID however do a layout with the freebie kit that you can get...that's right, FREEBIE kit that you can get when you spend $5 at the Scrap That Idea store. It's not available by itself until October 1st, so if you've been eyeing up other kits, go nab them and get this one for FREE!! It's just so much fun to say that. And THIS one I did do a layout with!

We ditched Rayna's soother this month, so I figured that was layout worthy. My daughter no longer has a soother and my son is starting Kindergarten, where does the time go??! Template by Fizzy Pop.
Also, there is a new monthly newsletter that will be posted on the STI blog with all kinds of news and even some goodies, check that out HERE to get all the new info and the freebie!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!